About the BMO InvestorLine Client Satisfaction Survey
The BMO InvestorLine Client Satisfaction Survey, found at Bmoinvestorlinelistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by BMO InvestorLine that can help improve customer satisfaction. This is helpful to the company and you, because they can make improvements. This survey is done online for your convenience.
How to Participate in the BMO InvestorLine Client Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to Bmoinvestorlinelistens.com.
- There is only one page of questions. All of these questions are considered “scale” questions, where you will rate your response based on a five-point scale. The first two questions are about your experience, whether you will continue using them and if you will recommend them to others. The scale points are one at not at all likely and five at extremely likely.
- The last three questions will be rating your satisfaction of the company, their information and tools, and how easy it was to use their website. You will have a five point scale again, though it will range from very dissatisfied to very satisfied. Please be honest when answering these questions and think hard about your feelings before answering.
- You are required to enter your first and last name to send off this survey. Please be honest. There is no other identifying information. Click Send when you are ready. If you don’t want to leave your name, and therefore don’t want to participate in the survey, click the cancel button.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: