About the Tiger Direct Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Tiger Direct Customer Satisfaction Survey, is an online survey to rate your experience. This survey will enable Tiger Direct to have a better understanding of your experience while shopping Tiger Direct.
How to Participate in the Tiger Direct Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English or Spanish well enough to participate.
- Have a recent Tiger Direct receipt from a participating store.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go Telltigerdirect.com.
- Choose between English or Spanish and click on the appropriate box to continue.
- You will be requested to fill the date of your visit, the time of your visit, the location of the store (state & city), and the actual store you visited, you will then click start to begin the survey.
- The questions will ask you such things a, in recent the past, how many times did your purchase items at different, yet similar stores. You may be asked the same type of question as to how many purchases have you made at Tiger Direct in your prior visits and did you make a purchase at this visit during your last purchase what was the amount that you spent. Additional questions will allow you to rate on a scale of 1 to 5 to whether or not you were completely satisfied with your overall experience, were their sales associates available on the sales floor to assist you, and did the associate approach you and assist you in finding the product you were searching for. Several additional questions may be asked depending on your response to each one.
- Upon completion of your Tiger Direct Customer Satisfaction Survey a validation code will appear on your computer screen. Write this code on your receipt to redeem for the offer printed on your receipt.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: