About the TESCO Guest Satisfaction Survey
The TESCO Guest Satisfaction Survey, can be found at tescoviews.com, it is an online questionnaire to rate your experience at TESCO. The questions will give you the opportunity to rate your experience and overall satisfaction. By participating you will be eligible for 25 Clubcard points and a chance to win a TESCO gift card.
How to Participate in the TESCO Guest Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent TESCO receipt for a participating store.
- To be a resident of the UK and 18 years of age or older.
Steps to Do Survey:
- Go to tescoviews.com.
- Information about the survey will be on this page. Follow the instructions to enter your your 4-digit code from your receipt. On this page it will display the current offer for completing the survey.
- Answer the questions to rate the quality of products and service. You will be given radio-buttons that will allow you to rate on a scale from Very Satisfied to Not Satisfied. The questions may range from how well the store layout was, where you able to find the product that you were searching for, did an Associate ask you if you needed any assistance. Was the Associate courteous, and were they able to give you the assistance requested. You may be given an opportunity to explain your written response in a text box.
- You can find more information about your Clubcard points at tesco.com/clubcard/about/. You will explain how your points work and how to use them. You will be able to manage your Clubcard account and review all the offers and how you can earn additional points and receive vouchers. It will also explain how you can use your vouchers.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: