About the Tsubo Guest Survey
The Tsubo Guest Survey, found at Tsubolistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Tsubo that can help improve customer satisfaction. Your feedback can help. This survey is done online for your convenience. Leaving feedback is helpful to you and the company. You get a better experience, and the company learns what needs to be changed.
How to Participate in the Tsubo Guest Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Tsubo receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to Tsubolistens.com.
- Select whether you placed an order by the telephone or online.
- Select your location and click the large next button.
- Answer if you would recommend the company to others by using the scale they provide.
- Answer questions about the ordering process. These questions are also on a scale, but of one to five. If the question doesn’t pertain to you, select the not applicable button.
- Answer questions about the phone team, using the scale question system again.
- Answer whether your order was correct and whether you needed to return anything. Please read the questions carefully.
- Answer a multiple choice question.
- Answer a text box question. This area is optional, but you can use the space provided to write about anything you want, in respect to the company. If you had a problem, use this space to tell them. If you had a great time, let them know as well. Please be honest.
- Enter your contact information, such as name, phone, email. You do need to enter this information to complete the survey. You cannot finish the survey without entering your contact information. This information is confidential. Click done when finished.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: