The A.C. Moore Customer Satisfaction Survey is used to determine the level of customer satisfaction when it comes to the various products and services they offer. The survey allows them to determine which areas their clients are unhappy in and who are potential supporters. Your honesty will make a world of difference to the company as it executes exceptional customer service and new strategies for marketing.
The A.C. Moore Customer Satisfaction Survey will focus on various areas such as: recognizing potential issues that can lead to a loss of revenue, in the long run, identifying what customers consider to be the most significant areas of customer satisfaction, and also how to encourage and motivate employees at every store location.
About A.C. Moore
A.C. Moore is a specialty store that stocks arts and crafts as well as various floral items. It was founded in 1985 in Moorestown, New Jersey. The company makes appealing products that are targeted at various demographics of shoppers. What started as a single store 32 years ago, has now grown into 130 stores located all over the eastern side of the United States.
A.C. Moore has one common goal in mind and that is to stock a large variety of products and giving customers and overall excellent customer experience. They aim to do this by offering thousands of units of stock at all stores. They also plan on achieving customer satisfaction by offering reasonable prices and award-winning customer service.
How to Participate in the A.C. Moore Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Access to a computer with a working Internet connection.
- To understand English or Spanish.
- A receipt from A.C. Moore.
- Go to acmoorecares.com to start the survey.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Use your receipt to complete relevant information such as date and time of purchase, order number and amount spent.
- You will then be asked to answer questions about your shopping experience pertaining to that receipt.
- Answer the questions as candidly and honestly as you can.
- Thereafter, you will receive a validation code to redeem a special offer from your receipt.
- Note that this offer expires 30 days from the date of your receipt.
- A.C. Moore Official Website: http://acmoore.com/