Many businesses today do not conduct customer experience surveys. Failing to measure customer experience and satisfaction in the current economic landscape does not make sense. Of those that do, only a few analyze the feedback received and use what they learn into their marketing and planning processes. This is why Arby’s is conducting a customer satisfaction survey.
The Arby’s Guest Experience Survey is designed to continuously measure customer satisfaction in order to identify strengths and areas that need improvement. Customer surveys are very useful. They are used not only to measure and record quality of service and/or products, but to look for areas of discontent.
Customer satisfaction survey results can be studies to determine which products and/or services correlate with an overall feeling of satisfaction with customers, and which do not. If the key to success is a satisfied customer, knowing what diminishes satisfaction is important for a business. Customer surveys are easy and fast ways to gather vital feedback about all aspects of the purchasing process and to find out where and how companies can improve. Businesses lose a significant percentage of their customers each year due to dissatisfaction with the purchase experience. However, most of these dissatisfied customers will return if the business resolves the problem instantly. Such problems and complaints can be highlighted and quickly resolved by conducting a customer survey.
Arby’s is the largest fast-service sandwich chain in the United States with over 3,400 locations system wide. The company’s purpose is to inspire smiles through amazing and delicious experiences. Since 1964, the company has had 6 principles that help guide them in the relationships they build, the goals they set, and the decisions they make. These principles are: dream big, work hard, get it done, have fun, play fair, and make a difference.
How to Take Arby’s Guest Experience Survey
- A valid Arby’s restaurant receipt with a survey invitation.
- A computer or mobile device with Internet access.
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- Visit arbys.com/survey or arbyslistens.com.
- Select your preferred language.
- Enter the 4-digit unit number and the date located on your survey invitation/receipt.
- Specify the time of day you visited Arby’s, how you dined, and whether your order was accurate and complete.
- Answer all questions truthfully.
- Submit the survey to get 10 chances to win $1,000 daily and you could win a $1,500 weekly.
- Arby’s Guest Experience Survey Terms and Conditions: http://arbyslistens.com/websurvey/2/rules/111
- Arby’s Official Site: http://arbys.com/