The Atlanta Bread Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at atlantabreadfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Atlanta Bread that keeps track of shopper happiness in regard to services and items offered by the company. The business uses these facts to make improvements with items, atmosphere in the store, and their shopper’s happiness. This survey is done online for your convenience.
If you take this survey, you are part of the company’s reach-out program to find out what works and what doesn’t. You are allowed a voice a way to tell the business what you don’t like and what is good with the company. It is also a great way for the business to find out what their customers enjoy and what they want changed. They can then work on changing these items. You will also get an entry into a sweepstakes where you could win $500 cash.
About Atlanta Bread
Atlanta Bread was opened in 1993 in the Sandy Springs suburb of Atlanta, Georgia. The small sandwich shop quickly grew into a restaurant that began offering franchise opportunities in 1995. Today, they offer a family friendly environment that serves delicious fresh food in addition to a full selection of hot and cold beverages.
They serve fresh baked bread in the Atlanta Bread café as well as signature salads, bagels, classic sandwiches, paninis, fresh wraps, soups, and chili. A kids menu offers fresh, kid-friendly options. Atlanta Bread offers convenient online ordering as well as catering of sandwich platters, boxed lunches, soups, breakfast trays, fresh fruit, desserts, sides, and beverages.
How to Participate in the Atlanta Bread Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Atlanta Bread receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to atlantabreadfeedback.com.
- Type in the 14-digit survey number from your receipt. This will be found towards the middle of the receipt. Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions. These questions are used to help you rate your experience. Some will ask about the server, while others will ask about the food you purchased. These can include what you ordered, how you paid, whether you ate in or took it to go, and more. Please be honest and thorough in your answers.
- Enter the sweepstakes by providing your contact information. There will be a short form to fill out; please follow directions.
- Atlanta Bread Official Website: https://atlantabread.com/