The Atlanta Bread Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at Atlantabreadsurvey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Atlanta Bread that rates customer satisfaction, which can then be used to make improvements if they are necessary. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Participation in the survey allows you to be honest with the company. You may have had a wonderful experience or a poor one. Either way, they would like to know so they can work toward making needed improvements. It is helpful for a company to have an idea of the things that need changed instead of just changing one or two things and waiting to see if those help. You can also enter a monthly sweepstakes where you could win $500 cash. You don’t have to enter the monthly drawing to leave feedback.
About Atlanta Bread
Atlanta Bread Company is a small bakery-style chain of fast food restaurant with approximately 50 locations in primarily southern areas of the United States. The company began operation in 1992 as a small sandwich cafe in Sandy Springs, GA, a suburb of Atlanta. The cafe’s concept of providing fresh and fast food proved appealing, so the owners began offering franchise opportunities beginning in 1995.
Now headquartered in Smyrna, GA, Atlanta Bread Company is dedicated to providing customers with exceptional sandwiches, salads, soups, and pastries using traditional methods and the best ingredients. The chain also offers customers online ordering and a loyalty program.
How to Participate in the Atlanta Bread Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Atlanta Bread receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to Atlantabreadsurvey.com.
- Enter the restaurant number (four digits) and the date from the middle of your receipt and click start when ready. You may also view the sweepstakes rules here.
- Answer questions. Read through each question and possible answers before giving your answer.
- Please be honest and thorough. You can take as long as you need. Questions may ask about your experience, if you were greeted, how the staff treated you, and about your food.
- Enter the drawing. If you don’t want to enter, click Submit without providing information. To enter, you must fill out the short form completely. This may include your full name, address, telephone number and/or email address.
- Atlanta Bread Official Website: https://atlantabread.com/