The Church’s Chicken Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at ChurchsChickensurvey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Church’s Chicken that allows the company to measure satisfaction of their customers. The information from those surveys help the company know what to improve and what works well. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking the survey is one way to talk to the company about your experience. Telling them all that happened is the best way to allow them to make updates. They are constantly making updates and changes in the store; it is up to people like you to tell them where the problems are, as they can’t find all the information themselves. You will also be able to redeem a special validation code for an offer. This offer is found on your receipt and could be a percentage off your bill or a free item.
About Church’s Chicken
Church’s Chicken is a popular American fast food chain that is best known for its crunchy fried chicken, warm biscuits and home-style side dishes like slaw and fried okra. Founded in April of 1952, Church’s Chicken started out as a café that solely sold chicken, but quickly grew to expand its menu to other items within three years of its grand opening.
Since this time, Church’s Chicken has grown to boast of more than 1,700 locations and a menu that rivals that of other highly successful fast food chains across the United States. The company holds its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.
How to Participate in the Church’s Chicken Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Church’s Chicken receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to ChurchsChickensurvey.com.
- Enter the restaurant number from the top of your receipt into the first text box. Use the drop down boxes to enter the date of your visit from the bottom of your receipt. Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions about your visit. You will be asked about your server, the food, the restaurant, and more. Please answer these questions honestly.
- Write down the validation code you receive at the end of the survey. There is a special place on your receipt to write the code. Take the entire receipt with you on your next visit to the store to redeem.
- Church’s Chicken Official Website: http://churchs.com/