The Commerce Bank Customer Experience Survey, found at Commercebank.com/Welisten, is an online questionnaire designed by Commerce Bank that rates customer appreciation of areas in the store, including products. The information is needed so that the company can make improvements in areas that need it most. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Leaving your feedback is important to the company. They are interested in knowing what works in their stores so they can keep them the same and move toward areas that need more help. It may actually be that the company is more interested in knowing what isn’t working in their stores. This is where the improvement is most needed. You can also win $1,000 or instantly win a prize that could be worth $1,500.
About Commerce Bank
Commerce Bank started with a dreamer named Francis Reid Long. He started a little bank called the Kansas City Savings Association in 1865, which was renamed the National Bank of Commerce in 1890. It became one of the largest banks west of Chicago. The bank has come a long way from its humble beginnings.
The bank upholds its promise to the people. It invests in many people and small businesses. The institution now offers many different financial products to its customers, such as lending, payment processing, trust, and brokerage. The bank has over 374 locations in states like Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, and Colorado. Commerce bank’s ATM network is impressive and continues to grow.
The business has been focusing on expanding its online banking tools through smart technology. Commerce Bank is undoubtedly looking toward the future.
How to Participate in the Commerce Bank Customer Experience Survey
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent Commerce Bank receipt from a participating store.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to Commercebank.com/Welisten.
- You can read the contest rules from this page; click on the hyperlink that says Contest Rules.
- When ready, select the entry type of survey. You will either have a teller or personal banker survey, depending on who you dealt with in the store.
- For the Teller Survey: Enter the teller ID, date, Sequence number and branch number and click enter to continue. This is all found on your receipt. For the Personal Banker Survey, select the city, region and branch of your survey invitation. Enter your personal banker’s name, if known and click enter.
- Answer questions; please be honest and thorough with your answers.
- Enter the drawing. Follow directions and enter your contact information.
- Commerce Bank Customer Experience Survey Terms and Conditions: https://cbisurvey.inmoment.com/websurvey/2/rules/85
- Commerce Bank Official Website: https://commercebank.com/