The Costa Coffee Customer Survey, found at Costafeedback.co.uk, is an online questionnaire designed by Costa Coffee that keeps track of customer satisfaction. The information from the questionnaires is meant to help the company make improvements in many areas of the store and surroundings. This survey is done online for convenience.
Leaving feedback through the online survey is a great way to keep the company informed. This helps you and the company. First, you can tell exactly what happened and the company will listen. Second, the problems you had will be brought to the attention of the company and they will work hard to make improvements. This is a great way to ensure that future visits by you and your friends will be better. You can also enter a sweepstakes where you could win free coffee for an entire month.
About Costa Coffee
Costa Coffee is an incredibly popular British coffeehouse company with a multinational footprint. The company is headquartered in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, and is owned by the Whitbread brand. Costa Coffee is the world’s second largest coffee chain, taking a backseat to Seattle based Starbucks.
The company was founded in London back in 1971, and started as a family operation which is where the namesake came from. Whitbread took over Costa Coffee in 1995. Since that time the company has experienced very rapid growth, expanding to more than 3,250 stores in 31 nations. The company also boats more than 6,000 automated Costa Coffee vending machines.
How to Participate in the Costa Coffee Customer Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to Costafeedback.co.uk.
- Type in a few letters of the store you visited. For example, if you type in “br”, Bristol, Bromley and other stores populate in the area below the text box. Select the appropriate store.
- Answer questions. These are to rate your experience. Questions may consist of the likelihood of returning and recommending the store to others, speed of service, quality of food, and so on.
- There may also be questions that require you to type information into a text box, such as specific people who gave you a great experience. Please use these when possible.
- If you will allow the company to contact you about your experience, enter your contact information. This information will also be used for the sweepstakes entry.
- Costa Coffee Official Website: http://costa.co.uk/