Every company worth their salt knows that it is easier to keep your existing customers happy rather than waste energy trying to attract new ones. If your existing customers are happy with your service, they will attract more customers through word of mouth. Word of mouth is one of the most powerful forms of advertisement.
In order to make sure that their customers’ needs are being met Dollar Tree has initiated the Dollar Tree Customer Satisfaction Survey. The survey will let dollar tree know what areas of their management are lacking as well as areas they excel in. This will result in a much better experience for all of their customers.
About the Dollar Tree
Previously known as “Only $1.00”, Dollar Tree Stores, Inc is an American chain. Dollar Tree specializes in selling items for $1 or less, also known as a discount variety store. It is a Fortune 150 company and its headquarters is located in Chesapeake, Virginia.
Dollar Tree owns and operates an impressive 14,835 stores throughout 48 states in the United States as well as in Canada.
How to Participate in the Dollar Tree Customer Satisfaction Survey
Terms and Conditions:
- The sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the 50 United States, The District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, The Republic Of Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, and the Republic Of Korea.
- You must be over the age of majority in the United States, Canada and Honduras to participate. You must be over the age of 18 in the United Kingdom, The Republic Of Ireland, Germany and Denmark as well as over the age of 20 in the Republic of Korea to participate.
- You are not eligible if you, during the sweepstakes period you are (or you live with) or your immediate family member is an employee, representative, or agent of the Sponsor or any of its subsidiaries, licensees or affiliates.
- Type this URL dollartreefeedback.com in your browser and hit the enter button.
- Once the page has loaded, click on whichever language you’re most comfortable with. You may choose between English, Spanish and French.
- In the next page, enter the survey code which you can find in your receipt in the blank fields. You can find the survey code at the bottom of your receipt in the star box. Click next after you’ve filled in the required fields.
- In the following pages, rate your experience and answer any questions asked truthfully and to the best of your ability.
- When you reach the end of the survey, you will be asked to enter your personal contact information. This information will only be used to contact you and not for any other purposes. Click Next when you’ve entered all of the relevant information and you’re done.
- Dollar Tree Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: https://inmoment.com/websurvey/2/rules/18
- Helpful video to complete survey: https://facebook.com/guestsatisfactionsurveys/videos/898468656915200/
- Dollar Tree Official Website: http://dollartree.com/