The Food Basics Feedback Survey, found at Foodbasicsfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Food Basics that measures customer happiness with regards to customer service and items that can be purchased. This information is generally used by the company to help them make improvements in the store, which could be any number of things. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking part in this survey gives you a time and place to tell the company how you feel. You will feel better doing this, as you can rest assured that things will change based on your responses. Companies are interested in learning what works so they can realize that those areas are good. They are interested in learning what doesn’t work so they can start to make improvements to give you and others a better shopping experience. You can also enter for a chance to win a $1,000 Metro gift card to Food Basics.
About Food Basics
Food Basics is a no frills grocery reatiler, with several locations throughout Canada. It began in 1995, as a subsidiary of A&P Markets. The grocery stores were opened as a low-cost alternative, often carrying the A&P label food items and other generic brands.
A&P in the United States opened several locations along the East Coast, in New Jersey. While the grocery stores were successful, A&P filed for bankruptcy and the U.S. stores were bought out by other retailers. The Food Basics stores remain strong in Canada. One of the ways the retailer helps shoppers save money, is by encouraging them to bring their own plastic or paper bags, or to use empty boxes.
How to Participate in the Food Basics Feedback Survey
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent Food Basics receipt from a participating store.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to Foodbasicsfeedback.com.
- From the drop down list, select the city and state of where you purchased items.
- You must be registered to leave feedback and enter the sweepstakes. If you have already registered, log in to your account. If you are a new visitor, create an account. This will be used every time you fill out a survey through the site.
- Answer questions being honest and thorough. Consider using text boxes when they are provided.
- Enter the sweepstakes by following directions. Put in your name, email address and the other contact information required.
- Food Basics Feedback Survey Contest Rules: http://foodbasicsfeedback.com/page/rules
- Food Basics Feedback Survey Winners: http://foodbasicsfeedback.com/page/winners
- Food Basics Feedback Survey Need Help: http://foodbasicsfeedback.com/page/help
- Food Basics Official Website: http://foodbasics.ca/en/index.html