The Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at FootLockersurvey.com, is an online survey designed by Foot Locker that allows customers a chance to leave feedback about their most recent experience. The company will use this information to better understand your needs and the needs of others. The company wants to understand what people need and want, so they can change what needs changed. This survey is done online.
By participating in this survey, you help Foot Locker improve their stores, products, and customer service. It is in your best interest to tell the company exactly how you feel and what you like (or dislike). An added benefit to participating in this survey is that you will receive a validation code for $10 off your next purchase of $50 or more. You are not required to receive the coupon code in order to participate in the survey.
About Foot Locker
Foot Locker Retail, Inc. is a US-based chain of retail stores that specialize in athletic shoes and sportswear. The flagship store opened up in New York City’s Midtown Manhattan and now has locations in over 20 different countries throughout the world. Foot Locker was established in 1974 as a successor to the F.W. Woolworth Company, and a good number of former Woolworth Drugstore locations are now Footlocker locations.
The company has since opened up other related specialty stores, such as Kids Foot Locker, Champs Sports, and Lady Foot Locker. Store employees are also known for their black-and-white striped jersey store uniforms.
How to Participate in the Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Foot Locker receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to FootLockersurvey.com.
- Select your preferred language and click the large arrow in the center of the page.
- Find the five-digit store number located at the top of the receipt. There is a diagram to the left to help you locate this information. Click the large arrow on the right.
- You will be asked a few questions about your most recent visit. Please answer these honestly and thoroughly. Some questions may give you an opportunity to type extra information. Please do so, if possible.
- At the end of the survey, you will be given a validation code to write on your receipt. This validation code is equal to a coupon for $10 off your next purchase of $50 or more. Take the receipt with you on your next visit to redeem.
- Foot Locker Official Website: http://footlocker.com/
- Foot Locker Coupons Official: http://footlocker.com/coupons/