The T.G.I. Friday’s UK Guest Experience Feedback, found at Fridaysvisit.co.uk, is an online questionnaire designed by T.G.I. Friday’s UK that helps them measure their customer’s satisfaction with their services. Information from these questionnaires are used only by the company and only for the purpose of improving their stores, and to find out how customers feel about them in general. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking this survey is a great opportunity for you, as a consumer. It gives you a chance to be honest with the company. In all honesty, the company wants this information so they can make improvements that will actually be needed and appreciated by their customers. Without it, they may not know things need improved or make changes to the wrong things.
About T.G.I. Friday’s UK
T.G.I Friday’s was founded as a cocktail bar and restaurant in 1965 in New York City. Franchises soon began to pop up all over the USA and the restaurant evolved into a popular location for family-friendly dining. The first T.G.I. Friday’s was opened in the UK in Birmingham in 1985 and there are now 45 locations all over the UK. The Leicester Square branch in London is the most financially successful of all the T.G.I. Friday’s restaurants, worldwide.
The menu includes grilled ribs and steaks with the option of a Jack Daniel’s glaze, a wide selection of burgers, and Mexican-inspired dishes that include nachos, fajitas and tostadas. There is also the option of a gluten-free or lactose-free menu for allergy sufferers. While the emphasis of the T.G.I. Friday’s UK brand is now on food rather than drink, they still offer an extensive cocktail menu and were the original inventor of the Long Island Ice Tea cocktail.
How to Participate in the T.G.I. Friday’s UK Guest Experience Feedback
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent T.G.I. Friday’s receipt from a participating store.
- Go to Fridaysvisit.co.uk.
- Read the information about cookies. These are important to the survey and you must agree to have them used on your computer for the duration of the survey. Click next when you are ready.
- Enter the survey code from your receipt and click start.
- Answer questions about your visit. You are not required to answer a question; however, it is important to answer as many questions as you can to ensure the company receives the most feedback possible. You should also be honest and use text boxes and everything available to you.
If possible, you will be provided a special code that will provide you a percentage off a future bill. However, this is not for everyone and you may not receive one.
- T.G.I. Friday’s UK Official Website: https://tgifridays.co.uk/