The Great Canadian Oil Change Quarterly Customer Survey, found at gcoc-survey.ca, is an online questionnaire designed by Great Canadian Oil Change Quarterly which allows a measurement of customer satisfaction. This information is used by Great Canadian Oil Change Quarterly to make changes in areas that need improvements made. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking this survey will allow you to voice your own opinion about the company. It is important to get feedback from customers to find out what works and what needs changing. After the company finds this information out, they can start making those changes, which will give you a better experience. For taking the short survey, you could win one of five free oil changes. If you take the long survey, you can win dinner for two at Earl’s Restaurants, a $100 value.
About Great Canadian Oil Change
Great Canadian Oil Change is an affordable and fast car mechanic with several locations throughout Canada. It offers drive through car oil change that is 100 percent car warranty approved, so requesting any of its maintenance services won’t cause a car warranty to expire. These services include transmission flush, power steering flush, engine flush, and differential fluids change.
There an onsite store that sells car accessories, such as windshield wipers and other car items printable coupons online and in-store gift cards. Great Canadian Oil Change was formed in 1978 in Saskatoon and continues to be family owned and operated.
How to Participate in the Great Canadian Oil Change Quarterly Customer Survey
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent Great Canadian Oil Change receipt from a participating store.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to gcoc-survey.ca.
- Read the short paragraphs and click Next. To view contest details, click the hyperlink.
- Choose the right location, enter the receipt number and the name of the technician. All of this will be found on your receipt. Click Next.
- Answer questions about your visit. After answering enough questions for the short survey, you will be asked if you’d like to continue to win the bigger prize. If so, continue on. Otherwise, say no and enter the drawing for the free oil change.
- To enter either drawing, follow directions carefully. When asked to enter information, please do this; all forms must be filled completely.
- Great Canadian Oil Change Quarterly Customer Survey Official Rules: http://asklistenretain.com/great-canadian-oil-change-official-rules/
- Great Canadian Oil Change: http://gcoc.ca/