The H.Samuel UK Store Feedback Survey, found at HSamuel.co.uk/feedback, is an online questionnaire designed by H.Samuel UK that helps them decide if changes need to be made throughout their chain of stores. The company needs this feedback so they can make improvements, change areas that need work, and so much more. This survey is done online for your convenience.
If you participate in the survey, you are helping the company. They are interested to know how you feel. They listen to you and others and pool your suggestions and complaints together. If enough people have problems with the same thing, they will start to think of ways to make updates. It is important to them that you have a good experience; this way you will return and will tell your friends to shop there. You could win a £100 gift card by taking this survey.
About H.Samuel UK
H.Samuel UK is one of the country’s best known jewellery chains, with about 300 stores all over the UK. The country’s history goes back to 1862 when Harriet Samuel took over her father in law’s Liverpool clock making business, and then opened the first retail store in Preston 30 years later.
After World war II, H.Samuel UK grew to over 200 stores, and grew further during the 1970s when it took over the James Walker group. The chain merged with the Ratner group during the late 1980s, changed its name to the Signet Group, and launched its online store in 2005.
How to Participate in the H.Samuel UK Store Feedback Survey
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent H.Samuel receipt from a participating store.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to HSamuel.co.uk/feedback.
- Read more about the survey and click the hyperlink at the end of the explanation. This will take you to the actual survey. It will open in a new window.
- Read the few short paragraphs and enter your 13-digit number into the text box provided. View the helpful diagram if required. Click Take Part when ready.
- Answer questions. Please be honest. If you are not honest or rush through the questions without reading them, it will not help the company. Directions are at the top of each page.
- Enter the drawing. Input your information and follow directions.
- H.Samuel UK Official Website: http://hsamuel.co.uk/