The Jamba Juice Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at Jambajuicelistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Jamba Juice that measures customer appreciation. Improvements can be made from these surveys, which is one of the reasons the company has created the survey. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Feedback is extremely important to the company. They need to know how their customers feel about certain areas of the store. Without this information, they don’t know what works well and what needs to be changed. Changes can help you have a better experience. You can also benefit from leaving feedback. First, you can tell the company what happened on your visit. Second, you will receive a validation code that can be used on a future visit.
About Jamba Juice
Headquartered in Frisco, Texas, Jamba Juice is a leading restaurant retailer. The company specializes in juices, smoothies and bowls all made with healthy, high-quality ingredients. They operate over 800 locations across the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Bahamas, the Philippines, South Korea and Taiwan.
There are roughly 517 Jamba Juice franchisees in the United States and 45 stores in the previously-mentioned countries. Additionally, there are 287 company-owned Jamba Juice locations. Jamba Juice was founded in March 1990 after being conceptualized by Kirk Perron. In the same year, it was incorporated as Juice Club, Inc. The first store was opened in San Luis Obispo, California.
How to Participate in the Jamba Juice Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Jamba Juice receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to Jambajuicelistens.com.
- To take the survey in English, proceed to Step 3. To take the survey in Spanish, click the hyperlink in the native tongue.
- Enter the store number from your receipt. This should be four digits. If you have a survey code, you will need to click the hyperlink to go there and take the survey. Also, enter the date of the visit and click Start.
- Answer questions. These questions should be answered honestly and thoroughly. You may be asked if your order was accurate, how friendly the staff was, and how long it took to receive your order.
- Write down the validation code you receive from the website. You may not be provided a validation code, so pay close attention towards the end of the survey.
- Jamba Juice Official Website: https://jambajuice.com/