The Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at lowes.com/survey, is an online survey designed by Lowe’s that allows customers a chance to leave feedback about their most recent shopping experience. The company uses this information to help meet your needs and those of others. This is an online survey, so you can do it at your leisure.
By participating in this survey, you will give the company valuable feedback that they will use to improve services and products as a reward for participating, you will receive an entry into a sweepstakes for a $300 Lowe’s gift card. You do not have to enter the sweepstakes in order to leave feedback.
Lowe’s Companies is a home improvement retailer that started as a regional hardware store. It is one of the most prominent in America thanks to thousands of its superstores dotted around the country. The retailer is also active in Canada, Mexico and online. Its range of products include paint, tools, lumber, outdoor power equipment and much more.
It serves over 17 million customers across the country and regionally. The entity’s suppliers consist of over 7,000 vendors from around the globe. It also runs highly-automated distribution centers that feed its superstores. Lowe’s net revenues have reportedly been rising over the past few years.
How to Participate in the Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Lowe’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to Lowes.com/survey.
- Select to take the survey in Spanish or English.
- Select the hour and minute of your visit (from your receipt), along with the total dollar amount and receive number. All of this information is shown on a diagram.
- Answer if you would like to enter the drawing.
- Enter your first name, last name, address, email address and telephone number to enter. If you do not want to enter, check the box “I don’t want to enter.”
- Answer questions about your visit, such as whether you bought items for home, business or both. Most of the questions will be on a scale, where you select a number based on how much you agree or disagree with the statement. You may also be asked about the specific associates you spoke with on your visit. There will be an area where you can type in extra information, as well.
- Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: http://sweepstakes.lrwext.com/lowes/rules.html
- Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners: sweepstakes.lrwext.com/lowes/winners.html
- Lowe’s Official site: http://lowes.com/