The Metro Survey, found at Metrosurvey.ca, is an online questionnaire designed by Metro that allows customers to rate their happiness on a variety of things, including services rendered and items purchased. The company wants to use the information you provide to help them with updates in the store, which can include almost anything from better parking to better service. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking this survey will give you a chance to use your voice. You can tell the company how you feel and provide suggestions on how they can improve to make you want to return. The company wants to know what goes on in their stores, and this is a great way for them to learn. The good feedback is helpful, as it tells them what is working like clockwork. The bad feedback is almost even more helpful because it tells them what is wrong; once they have this information, they can work on correcting it. You will also have a chance to win a $1,000 Metro gift card in groceries through a sweepstakes.
Metro is a leading grocer that sells food and pharmaceuticals. It serves the greater Ontario and Quebec regions. There are over 600 food store locations that fall under the titles of “Metro”, “Super C”, “Metro Plus”, and “Food Basics”. There are more than 250 pharmacies and drugstores that are under the names of “Pharmacy and Drug Basics”, “Clini Plus”, and “Brunet”.
As of 2015, there are more than 180 pharmacists that operate in conjunction with the company “McMahon Distributeur Pharmaceuteque Inc”, and many other pharmacists through its other subsidiary companies. At the various food stores, fresh and high-end grocery products may be purchased at premium prices.
How to Participate in the Metro Survey
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent Metro receipt from a participating store.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to Metrosurvey.ca.
- Click the logo of the appropriate store (in most cases, there will only be one).
- Select the city and store from the drop down lists. If you have participated before, click the already registered button to log in. If you are new, click the “I’m a first visitor” button and register for free. Once registered, proceed to step 4.
- Answer questions honestly and thoroughly.
- Enter your contact information to be entered into the drawing.
- Metro Survey Contest Rules: http://metrosurvey.ca/page/rules
- Metro Survey Previous Winners: http://metrosurvey.ca/page/winners
- Metro Survey Need Help: http://metrosurvey.ca/page/help
- Metro Official Website: https://metro.ca/en