The Peet’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at Peetslistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Peet’s that can help improve customer satisfaction. This can help you and the company because the company will make changes where needed and you can have a better experience.
This survey is done online for your convenience. On your receipt is a printed offer; to redeem this offer, write the validation code you receive from this survey onto the receipt and take it with you on a future visit.
Peet’s Coffee & Tea is a specialty coffee shop located in the San Francisco Bay Area. It was founded by Alfred Peet in 1966 in Berkeley, California with the aim of introducing people to new coffee flavors, such as French roast and dark roasted arabica coffee. Peet’s is considered to be the first major coffee chain in the United States and served as a model for the Starbucks enterprise.
Today, Peets offers more than 30 types of coffee drinks, all freshly roasted in-store. In 2012, the company was acquired by JAB Holdings, a German private investment firm, for approximately $974 million.
How to Participate in the Peet’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Peet’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to Peetslistens.com.
- Enter the code from your receipt into the text boxes shown. You can continuously enter numbers without moving to the next box. There should be 16 digits. Click start.
- Answer questions. These questions can help you gauge the experience you had. Please be honest and read through all directions carefully. Some questions will be multiple choice; you might be able to select more than one, or multiple answers, which is why you should read directions. Other questions will have a text box. Type in your answer. These are generally optional, but you should consider using them to provide the company with more information.
- Write down your validation code. There is a space provided on your old receipt to write the code down. You should take the old receipt with you to redeem the offer. You are not required to enter your personal information, such as name, telephone number and email address, so there is no worry of someone selling or buying your info.
- Peet’s Official Website: http://peets.com/