Although technology is a great boon for businesses, as they can cater to the needs of international customers, it is also a bane. They now have to come with innovative ideas, while improving their products and services at the same time to remain on top of the market. Also, businesses have to focus on providing an exceptional experience to customers, so that they continue to invest in their products and services. Every company understands that it is more valuable and effective to focus on the needs of their existing customers, rather than getting new ones.
One of the most powerful tools that businesses have at their disposal is customer satisfaction survey, which allows them to gain a deeper understanding of their customers. With the help of these surveys, businesses can identify the likes and pain points of their customers. The Children’s Place aims to achieve the same, through their customer satisfaction survey. Leave your invaluable feedback at placesurvey.com, so that The Children’s Place can continue to improve and become a leader in the market.
About The Children’s Place
The Children’s Place is a New Jersey based clothing and accessories retailer who specializes in children’s items from newborn to size 14. The company got its beginnings in 1969 and the have steadily grown to become a recognizable retailer with over 1,000 storefront locations open in the United States alone and 90+ international locales to their credit.
Children’s Place also produces items under the labels Place and Baby Place, a line that exclusively carries infant sizes for newborns up to size 24 months. The company offers a proprietary credit card program and exclusive savings on purchases made by card holders.
How to Participate in The Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey
Terms and Conditions:
- You should be at least 18 years of age or older to participate in the survey.
- You must complete the survey within seven days to be eligible for the survey.
- You can win the prize once every month.
- You cannot redeem the prize for cash.
1. Click on the following link http://placesurvey.com/, to participate in the survey.
2. Select among English, French, and Spanish to start the survey.
3. Enter the date of purchase from the retailer.
4. Fill in the transaction number of the receipt. If you visited the store, the transaction number is below the bar code. If it was an online purchase, the transaction number is next to the time, in the eReceipt.
5. During the survey, answer all the questions honestly, based on your recent experience with the retailer. Do take your time to go through the questions. You can always go back if you think you didn’t give the right answer.
6. If you wish to participate in the sweepstakes, where the company picks winners every month, enter your details correctly.
- Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest Rules: http://feedback.iperceptions.com/Store/120804/ContestRules
- Children’s Place Official Site: http://childrensplace.com/