The Sizzler Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at sizzlersurvey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Sizzler to help the figure out the happiness level of their customers when it comes to their services and products. That information is used by the company to help them with updates to wares and service that you and others receive. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Leaving feedback is a win-win for you and the company. It is important that you feel the company cares and listens to you. This is your chance to tell them how you really feel. They want to know if your order was incorrect or that your server went out of her way to be kind. It helps the company because they are always looking for ways to improve their services, but they can’t improve if they don’t know where to start. Your feedback will tell them. At the end of survey, you will be given the opportunity to enter a sweepstakes for a chance to win one of 20 $50 Sizzler gift cards.
Sizzler is a chain of American restaurants where families can enjoy quality steaks and seafood at affordable prices. The first Del’s Sizzler Family Steakhouse was opened by Del and Helen Johnson in 1958 in Culver City, CA. Sizzler has more than 270 located across the United States, most of which are in western states.
The chain specializes in quality tri tip and ribeye steaks cut in-house and broiled over an open flame. Other features include sustainable salmon, fresh burgers, ribs and chicken and the chain’s famous craft salad bar, seasonal soups made from scratch and a selection of hot appetizers.
How to Participate in the Sizzler Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Sizzler receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to Sizzlersurvey.com.
- Select your preferred language and click the large arrow to begin.
- Enter the store number from your receipt. This should be four numbers. It may be at the top or bottom.
- Answer questions. These questions are set up to rate your experiences while at the restaurant.
- Please be honest when answering and follow all directions.
- Sizzler Official Website: https://sizzler.com/