The Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey, found at survey.walmart.com, is an online survey designed by Walmart to allow customers the ability to give feedback on their most recent shopping experience. The company uses this information to help meet your needs. This survey is completed online, meaning you are able to take it whenever you want.
By participating in the survey, you give Walmart valuable feedback that they use to improve customer service and products. You can also enter a sweepstakes to win a $1,000 Walmart gift card. You are not required to enter the sweepstakes in order to leave your feedback. You will be asked to enter information into a form at the end of the survey. Read the instructions thoroughly and answer accordingly.
Walmart is an American company that operates a chain of hypermarkets, grocery stores and department stores. This company was established in 1962 by a man by the name of Sam Walton. It has over the years grown in profitability and reputation which is why it has been able to expand into more than 28 countries. Its headquarters are in Bentonville which is located in Arkansas, USA.
Walmart operates over 11,539 stores and clubs throughout the world. The company is one of the largest private employers with its employee count numbering 2.2 million. It is also rated as one of the largest companies in the world in terms of revenue.
How to Participate in the Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Walmart receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to Survey.Walmart.com.
- Read about the survey (in either Spanish or English), select your preferred language and click Continue.
- Read more about the survey and continue on.
- Enter your zip code.
- Answer if you have family working with Walmart.
- Type in the year you were born.
- Select whether you have a Walmart survey invitation.
- Enter the store number and ID number from the receipt.
- Enter when you arrived at the store.
- Select the reasons for your visit. You can check more than one.
- Select the departments you visited. Again, you can check multiple selections.
- Answer questions about whether or not you found everything you wanted, whether you found products that you needed and then didn’t buy them, and what checkout method you used.
- You will answer many more questions about your visit, such as questions about cleanliness, staff, organization and more. Please read through each question carefully and be honest with your answers. You will also be provided text boxes. You must type an answer to move on.
- You will be asked demographic information, such as how many were in your party, your sex, and race.
- Read about the sweepstakes, acknowledge that you understand the information, and enter the drawing by entering your contact information.
- Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: http://survey.walmart.com/Surveys/WM/StoreTrak/rules_new_en.htm?date=10/03/2016
- Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners: http://survey.walmart.com/Surveys/WM/StoreTrak/Winners.htm
- Walmart Official Site: https://walmart.com/