Available at tellacfp.smg.com, Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza Guest Satisfaction Survey is a questionnaire developed by the restaurant to assess their level of appreciation among its customers. The information the company obtains from the survey will help in making the right changes throughout their outlets. It is an online survey, as the company wants to make it easy for their customers to provide feedback.
By being a participant in this survey, you are giving them additional information about various aspects of their outlets. For example, when you are delighted after visiting at one of their outlets, it shows that the restaurant is following the right formula for amazing customer experience. Similarly, when you dislike certain elements of their outlet, the survey is the best place to let them know so that they can make the necessary changes.
About Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza
After growing up in an Italian family, Anthony Bruno found out that there wasn’t any restaurant which serves authentic and good pizzas throughout Florida. As a result of this, he started Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza in 2002. He started using the coal oven, to serve his customers with well done and crisp pizzas, only found in New York at that time.
As Anthony had access to recipes which was passed down to his family, he used them to create authentic pizzas. Due to the incredible taste of his pizzas, his restaurant in Fort Lauderdale became popular among diners immediately. Today, his chain of restaurants spreads across more than 60 locations, a testament to his immense success. With high-quality fresh ingredients and world-class recipes, the restaurants have achieved a cult-like status with their customers.
How to Participate in the Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza Guest Satisfaction Survey
- The ability to read and write in English or Spanish.
- Have access to a personal device such as a computer or a smartphone, which connects to the Internet.
- Have the receipt for your most recent meal from one of their outlets.
- Head to the link, tellacfp.smg.com, to enter the survey.
- You have to enter the survey code from your receipt, which consists of 18 digits.
- The survey is a questionnaire, designed to obtain as much information as possible about your experience at their outlet. As the restaurant wants to use your opinions to improve customer experience, be honest with your answers.
- Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza Official website: https://acfp.com/
- Survey Terms of service: