The Canadian Tire Gas Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at TellCDNTiregas.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Canadian Tire to help the company evaluate customer satisfaction of their services and products. Do this survey online for your convenience whenever you have time.
If you participate in this survey, you give yourself a voice. You will be able to say exactly what you liked or didn’t like on your visit, which the company really wants. They need to know what works and what doesn’t, so they can make improvements, change things, and keep what works the same. You will also be entered into a sweepstakes where you have a chance to win a daily prize of $1,000 or instantly win a weekly prize of $1500.
About Canadian Tire Gas
Canadian Tire Gas+ Bar is part of the large retailer Canadian Tire that has been in business since 1922. This division of the retailer focuses on providing fuel and automotive products but also distinguishes itself by offering a variety of products in its stores that help keep travelers happy while on the road.
Customers can buy items such as wiper blades, engine oil, fuel additives and washer fluid as well as convenience snacks like chocolate bars, chips and gum, energy drinks and cold beverages. Many stores also offer propane tank refills and an exclusive car wash service that enhances shine and protects the exterior from the elements.
How to Participate in the Canadian Tire Gas Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Canadian Tire Gas receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to TellCDNTiregas.com.
- Click on the English or French language choice to begin the survey.
- There will be four pieces of information to enter. These include date, time, total amount spent, and station number from your receipt. See the example for help on locating this information. Click enter when ready.
- Answer questions about your recent visit. Some questions will be multiple choice where you can choose one answer, while others will be multiple choice where you can select more than one answer. Still others will have a text box where you type in your answer. Please read directions before beginning each new page.
- At the end of the survey, you can enter the sweepstakes. Simply follow directions and input your information. You will be notified immediately if you win the Instant Win prize.
- Canadian Tire Gas Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: http://tellcdntiregas.com/websurvey/2/rules/75
- Canadian Tire Gas Official Website: http://gasplus.canadiantire.ca/en/