Italian cuisine is well-loved all over the world. In the US, immigrants from Italy shared their culinary heritage through restaurants that gained tremendous popularity. American sensibilities also influenced these, giving birth to a hybrid cuisine. Maggiano’s Little Italy is a casual dining restaurant that tries to capture the spirit of pre-WWII dinner houses with large portions for families.
It is the brainchild of Rich Melman who named it after his late partner. The first restaurant opened in River North, Chicago in 1991. By 1995, it was attractive enough to get acquired by Brinker International which pushed for expansion. There are now over 50 locations across various states around the country. They feature classic recipes and modern creations.
Customers who participate will need to set aside a few minutes of their time to answer the questions. In exchange for joining the survey, participants get the chance to win $1,000 in a monthly draw. This is sponsored by Brinker International which is the parent company of Maggiano’s.
Terms and Conditions of the Survey:
This sweepstakes is only for legal US residents, as well as those residing in DC and Puerto Rico. There is a minimum age limit of 18 taken at the time of the entry. The sponsor’s employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to win. It is not necessary to make a purchase or complete the survey to win. The prize will be given within 60 days of verification. It is non-transferable.
Invitations to join the survey will either be printed on the receipt or sent via email. Go to the survey link as provided below and use the receipt codes to gain entry. It is also possible to enter by mail by following the instructions written on the official sweepstakes rules. All entries will only be valid during the month in which they were submitted. They will not be carried over for the next draws.
How to Participate in the Maggiano’s Little Italy Guest Experience Survey
- Go to the survey site at tellmaggianos.com and read all of the instructions.
- Enter the personal code printed on your receipt and click “Begin the Survey”.
- Describe your visit including the date, time, order type, food items, drinks, and your company.
- Rate the food, the service, the interiors, and the value for money.
- Tell them about any issues encountered during the visit and share your ideas on how the restaurant can be further improved.
- Provide your contact details if you would like to receive future notifications.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy Guest Experience Survey Official rules: http://brinker.com/OfficialSweepstakesRules.asp
- Maggiano’s Little Italy Official Site: https://maggianos.com/