The On The Border Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at Tellontheborder.com, is an online questionnaire designed by On The Border to help the company measure customer satisfaction. Information from the questionnaire is used by the company to make improvements wherever they are needed. This survey is done online for your convenience.
If you take this survey, you can help the company. You will be providing information that only you know. Companies can’t know everything that happens, especially when it comes to customer service. They are interested to know how you feel so they can ensure that their company works properly. If they find it doesn’t, they can take precautions to make improvements where needed. You will also receive a printable coupon that is good for a free bowl of Queso with the purchase of any entree.
About On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
If you are looking for delicious Mexican food with a great variety that is fulfilling to all palates, On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina is a great place to visit! This restaurant chain has become so successful that it is now located in Puerto Rico, Canada, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, and South Korea, in addition to the United States. Over 160 restaurants are located throughout the US. The menu offers an excellent variety of Mexican-themed appetizers, meals, and desserts. Fresh guacamole is prepared right at the customer’s table, and the chain is known for its margarita menu.
Since 2014, On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina has been owned by Argonna Capital Group, a private equity firm. The first On the Border location opened in Dallas, Texas in 1982. Its headquarters is located in nearby Irving, Texas.
How to Participate in the On The Border Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent On The Border receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to Tellontheborder.com.
- For Spanish, click the blue hyperlink towards the bottom of the page in the middle. For English, proceed to step three.
- Enter the survey code, time and server name into the appropriate text boxes. These can be found on your receipt and there is a diagram to help you. Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions. Read all directions on each page and in each section before starting. Please also be honest and thorough.
- After all questions, have been answered, you will be shown a coupon on your screen. This will automatically print, so ensure the printer is on before finishing the survey.
- On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina Official Website: https://ontheborder.com/