The Tell Tims Survey is designed to give customers the opportunity to share their thoughts on the brand’s products and services. Your honest feedback will help the company understand how you truly feel about the brand and what you need from them. This survey is a clear indication that their customer’s opinions are worth a lot to them.
This is why it is advised that you answer the questions sincerely. Even if your experience was negative, they want to know about it. Your feedback will help Tim Hortons improve their products and service delivery so that your future experiences will be rewarding. So, ensure that your answers reflect your thoughts and hopes for the brand. If something was left out in the survey be sure to leave your feedback in the comments section of the survey.
About Tim Hortons
Based in Canada, Tim Hortons is a fast food chain serving doughnuts and coffee. The restaurant was opened in 1964 by Tim Horton, a Hockey star from Canada. The franchises grew rapidly and overtook McDonald’s as the largest quick-service chain in Canada. Since September 2014, they have 3,600 chains located in Canada. They have 869 chains in the US and 56 in the Persian Gulf.
This humble doughnut shop has undergone many changes, mergers, and partnerships throughout history. However, the brand has stood the test of time with chains located in the US, UK and Asia.
How to Participate in the Tell Tims Survey
You Must Have:
- A smart device or PC.
- An internet connection.
- A Tim Hortons receipt.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- You will need to comprehend English.
- Go to the survey here telltims.com.
- Select your language of choice.
- Enter the survey code printed on your receipt and click ENTER.
- Rate your overall dining experience from the list provided.
- Select what type of items you purchased.
- Rate your level of satisfaction with the restaurant.
- Make note of any problems you encountered.
- Answer the next few questions regarding other aspects of your visit.
- Complete and submit survey.
- Take down the validation code and redeem a gift the next time you visit Tim Hortons.
- Tim Hortons Official Website: http://timhortons.com/