The Empire Theatres Guest Feedback Survey, found at TellusaboutEmpire.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Empire Theatres that helps them understand their customers needs by asking questions about their visit. The information from the survey is used to make updates, improvements, and just to know what customers think. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Consider taking the Empire Theatres survey so that you can tell them what happened during your visit. Good and bad reviews are welcome, as both tell the company how the stores are faring. Good reviews tell them that everything is going well. Bad reviews tell them that things need to be changed. Updating areas in the store can be difficult, so it is important to know the right ones to update. You will also have a chance to win a gift card for Empire Theatres worth $100.
About Empire Theatres
Empire Theatres is a defunct chain of movie houses that were located across Canada. The chain, sold in 2013 to Landmark Cinemas and Cineplex, was a subsidiary of Empire company, Ltd., which is headquartered in Stellarton, Nova Scotia. Established in 1978, the chain had, at one point, more than 200 outlets throughout Canada thanks to an aggressive expansion in the 1980’s.
Its parent company sold the theatres to concentrate on its retail and real estate operations. The chain was famous for its food offerings that included New York Fries, Pretzelmaker, TCBY, and Pizza Pizza or Pizza 73 in addition to traditional popcorn and nachos.
How to Participate in the Empire Theatres Guest Feedback Survey
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent Empire Theatres receipt from a participating store.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to TellusaboutEmpire.com.
- Select the location of your visit by clicking the drop down box.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Select the day of the week when you visited.
- Select the date of your visit.
- Select the show time of your visit.
- Answer other questions pertaining to your visit. This can include questions about who attended with you, whether you purchased snacks, and more.
- You will also be asked to rate specific statements as to how much they pertain to you.
- Enter your person information to enter the drawing. This will include email address and telephone number, as well as name.
- Empire Theatres Official Website: http://empiretheatres.com/